If you want to improve your chances of reaching a goal you need to track it, and I’ve created a free printable to help you do just that and track your yearly savings goal.
To use the 52 Week Savings Challenge printable:
- Print it out using the download button below (no sign up required).
- Write down your savings goal in the space provided.
- Divide your savings goal amount by 52 to determine how much each coin will be worth (and how much you need to save each week). Example : $10000 / 52 = $192.31.
- Document the coin value in the space provided.
- Place your tracker in a place that you will frequently see (I place mine on the fridge so even the kids know what we our goals are).
- Then get colouring and hitting those goals
If you want to read more about how you can increase your chances of achieving your financial goals – take a look here.
If you would like to have articles like this delivered to your inbox subscribe below.