Thank you for the support you’ve given me in creating and sharing my first personal finance tracker (Personal Finance Budget Spreadsheet and Automated Dashboard).
Since this time I’ve been busy continuing developing other products following requests I’ve received via social media and Etsy. This is a passion project rather than a desire to make money. I work in data and analytics and as part of my role develop solutions for visualising data in multiple platforms for large organisations. I get a lot of joy out of creating solutions for individuals, and working with people to build something to make a work process more efficient (eg through automation of tasks).
Personal Finance Tools
- Master Personal Budget and Income/Expense Dashboard with Built-In Debt Calculator (this contains the combined functionality of the two items below in one spreadsheet).
- Income and Expense Tracker with Automated Dashboard (Single and Multi Year tracking ability)
- Personal Budget, Savings/Debt Tracker and Automated Dashboard with inbuilt debt snowball / avalanche calculator
- Net Worth Tracker with charts to track your assets and liabilities over a year/s.
- Debt Avalanche / Snowball Automatic Calculator and Debt Pay Off Tracker with Dashboard (3 charts)
Business / Other Tools
- CRM Template – Customer Relationship Management Database / Customer List / Email / Birthday List / Add Birthday Reminders
- Small Business Tax Invoice / Invoice Templates with Auto Prefilled Fields and One Click Save to PDF
- Vehicle Log Book / Mileage Tracker for Taxation and Record Keeping – Multi Year Tracker with Slicers and Analysis Tools – US and AUS version
- Social Media Content 12 Month Calendar and Planner
- Digital Habit Tracker – 1 for Each Month – Habits Fully Editable (No limits) – Printable Format with Yearly Habit Overview Chart
- Social Media Competition Winner Generator
- Inventory Tracker for your Home, House, Business, or Air BnB – Organising Template, Household Management, Binder
I will continue to add to these products as I develop them so please check in regularly if you are interested (or if you have an idea you would like to see me bring to life get in touch).
Alternatively I also offer Microsoft Excel development (with advanced VBA/Macros) and customisation services to meet your individualised needs.
I’ve put a lot of work into each of my products and have priced accordingly, but for those that follow me on the blog/Instagram I’ve decided to provide you the following coupon code to save you 10% off all products (as a thank you for following along).
Coupon Code – FRANK10
Feel free to get in touch before hand if you have any questions or additional information you would like before making your commitment to purchase.
If you do end up purchasing it please let me know your thoughts and feedback.
If you would like to have articles like this delivered to your inbox subscribe below.