Today I’m sharing my Multi-Purpose Cleaning Spray solution recipe. It’s so easy to make, and I love it because it’s likely you already have these items in your cupboard.
This spray saves us a tonne of money, and I estimate that it costs just cents in the dollar for every 250ml I use. Additional benefits include the fact that it’s low tox, and you can modify the essential oil to match your preferences. I’m a huge fan of using Tea Tree Oil due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties (I also quite like the scent).
Multi-Purpose Cleaning Spray Solution
What do you need?
- 250mls of warm water
- 1/4 cup of household vinegar
- 10 drops of your favourite essential oil
- a clean empty spray bottle
- Measuring jug
- Use a measuring jug and mix the warm water and vinegar together.
- Then add your essential oil.
- Mix gently.
- Then allow to cool down before filling up your spray bottle.
- Happy Cleaning.
- Always do a spot test with any new cleaner to ensure it doesn’t damage your surfaces.
- As this cleaning spray contains vinegar it shouldn’t be used on stone or marble benchtops (as it can eat away at it, and remove the shine off the surface).
If you use this recipe I would love to hear about it so feel free to post and share on Instagram (and tag me @FrankOnFIRE_ and I will reshare the love).
If you would like to have articles like this delivered to your inbox subscribe below.